No, there isn’t one on the blog. And why?
• Because email is one of the biggest time wasters.
• Because it would be rude to list an email that I didn’t respond to regularly.
• Because there’s such a thing as virtual stalkers.
• Because occasionally, there’s a blog reader who wants a response to every forwarded article/joke/sermon they send.
• There is already a reliable method of communicating with me: the Comments. There you may leave questions, comments, angst, anything. The fellow inhabitants of Koonjistan may also respond to your comments there, so you see, you have a BETTER deal.
Another note: I don’t ALWAYS respond to comments (because of reasons above), but generally, I do try, especially if there is a question or serious issue.